The right financing option can help bring your outdoor dreams into reach with plans that work with your wallet.
When you’re ready to transform your outdoor spaces, we are here to help you navigate financing options and find the right plan if you need it. Property Pros routinely works with a few branches of local, accredited, and FDIC-insured banks to help our clients find the right financial support plan to guide their home’s outdoor improvement project. If you are unsure where to start and would like some guidance, here are some options to explore:
Property Pros Installment Plan
- For projects over $40,000
- Paid over the duration of the project
- Final installment due at project completion
STAR Financial Bank Platinum Credit Card
- Current rates specify 0% interest for up to 20 months, with a variable interest rate after the introductory period
- Simple credit card application process
KeyBank Pool Program Loans
- Affordable, competitive loans to finance your new pool plan
- Fixed rates with flexible terms
- No equity or appraisal is needed with 10% of cost down
EnerBank Project Loans
- Typically approves up to $50,000
- 5 or 7-year loans with flexible monthly payments
- Easy app-based application with approval in minutes
- EnerBank pays us directly after you sign-off on project completion
Obtain a Home Equity Line of Credit
- Uses the equity in your home to determine loan-amount
- Typically a 10-year term where you only pay on the amount you use
- Takes more time, about a month, to secure
- Recommendation: STAR Bank — No annual fees, application fees, or closing costs. Contact Jenifer Porter on Olio Rd in Fishers at (317) 566-3188 or email@example.com for details.
Prefer a digital download? Click to download a PDF of this information for offline reading.
Property Pros LM and its employees are not certified loan officers, lenders, or financial advisors. All financial decisions should be heeded at your personal discretion. Please see individual lenders for additional financing information, materials, current rates, and detailed application processes.